This one-session course covers converting your photograph into a posterized pattern for your quilted portrait. You will learn how to:
- Crop, resize, and print an enlarged version of your photo.
- Determine the color values in your photo.
- Desaturate your photo into shades of gray.
- Use a histogram to review the contrast.
- Sharpen the contrast and manipulate the details.
- Posterize the photo into layers.
- Remove unwanted elements from the photo.
For more information or to register for a course, contact us.